Life is a precious, but often wasted gift.
Even if sometimes, adversity makes us perceive our life as an ordeal, we are probably grateful for it and we remain expectant of the good things it will bring. Life is the vehicle that allows us to explore the world in which we were born and to build the character that will clothe our identity. …
This identity has its source in God. It will extend well beyond the years that we can count on earth, for time is a very random notion and it is linked to this earthly existence. But if life was a car, it would be delivered with its owner's manual describing the design of the vehicle, its various elements, giving sound advice on how to drive it and advising maintenance to be made at regular intervals to keep it in excellent condition. You may have bought a used car that came without an owner's manual. Soon, a warning lit up on the dashboard, leaving you puzzled. A call to a friend more knowledgeable in mechanics will have reassured you: “These warnings usually pop on from a certain mileage. It's probably the measuring probe that is worn out and should be replaced. You may just as well ignore it”. I remember my first Subaru, a wrecked vehicle that I had refurbished. As you probably know, these are four-wheel drive vehicles designed to get out of most situations. Still, I got stuck on a sloped road due to an unexpected patch of ice. One wheel was spinning and the car could not move. There are some laborious solutions to get out of such an situation. One day though, I wondered about the function of a button that stood slightly hidden under the dashboard. By consulting the driver's manual — finally! — I discovered that my car was equipped with a differential lock control. The function that would have helped me out of that awkward situation had been implemented by the car manufacturer. Still, I had to know it and switch it manually as needed.
All cultures combined, the tradition of the elders corresponds to these approximate guesses on effects and their causes, and the more or less relevant interpretations we make of the things that affect us. Some of the findings have been written by the wises in books, and these books have served to the development of religions. All this — an oral tradition at the beginning, which was adapted to the particular customs and tinged with tales and legends of the ancient peoples — whose the nebulous theories of the New Age are a resurgence brought up to date —, should explain why peoples who, in the opinion of the scientists have all a common origin, may have very different views about God and about life in general, to the point that words convey sometimes opposite concepts, and that these people can not understand each other and live in harmony. Our prominent political and religious figures are aware of the problem and have been working for a long time—in fact since the days of Babel—, on the development of a revised “owner's manual” which at some point might serve to sustain a global ecumenism. But will this adaptation expunged from the litigious points, provide the solution to our problems? ...
Falling Plates — Four minutes to understand.
Video sharing websites are a great tool for the sharing of faith and knowledge. But they also serve to spread wrong concepts and unsavoury content. It is possible to activate a content filter and to block disturbing ads.
Showing a false image of the Christian reality will definitively keep millions of people away from what could have transformed their lives, and it is something the devil knows how to exploit. Sticking to traditional values that are dead, or otherwise, fostering an undiscerning atmosphere of sentimental exaltation, or simulating, or intellectualizing, or even using religion to settle accounts with society, are signs of diverted spirituality. Because of what it represents, the Christian faith has been hijacked in all possible manners. We have turned into a spectacle, or vain in ranting, when not in a religious ritual, what God had originally intended as an opportunity to reach others with His compassion. We no longer know which saint to devote to, but fortunately, Jesus remains the same. “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” Luke 18:16. I wanted to link some messages, probably imperfect since we all are, but which brought me something. Let us keep in mind through our quests that faith should remain a simple and very natural thing. By simple, I mean that feelings should not overwhelm us. Some preachers harangue the crowds, but the effects of persuasion do not last. Others want to multiply the doctrines and make us captive of them. God is not a sorcerer to “sermonize” us, any more than He is a demagogue to brainwash us. Nor is He an energy or an impersonal atmosphere. Jesus is the Truth in all its simplicity, this that goes straight to our hearts. His voice sounds like gentle whispers, but it frees us by producing a deep conviction which in turn gives us the power to change. And by natural, I mean self-determined. Jesus wants to make us a people of kings and self-determination is what characterizes kingship. The real function of a king is not to take advantage of his people, but it is to serve them by protecting the weak and helping the needy. Nowadays as many seek self growth and development, let's remember that, although he existed in the form of God, Jesus stripped himself from all his prerogatives to become a servant. He obeyed God to the extent that he offered his life as a ransom for all of us. Now, the heart of the Gospel is that the same Spirit that animated Jesus also comes to dwell in us. Jesus suggests that we increase in the gifts he communicates to us, in order to put them at the service of others.
God draws near to Those who praise Him with Sincerity, and He dwells in the Praise of those who Love Him.
|From people of my generation, many have been indwelled by the dedicated songs of Keith and Melody Green. Here is one of Keith's quotes: “The only music minister to whom the Lord will say, “Well done, thy good and faithful servant,” is the one whose life proves what their lyrics are saying, and to whom music is the least important part of their life. Glorifying the only worthy One has to be a minister's most important goal!”|
A favourite play-list. Timeless and profound.
|As a little girl, the idea of being buried one day was unbearable to her and she wanted to go to heaven like Elijah. Her songs soothed a young man's aching heart and they still are a blessing today. Chi Coltrane does not promote herself as a Gospel singer but her work carries a sense of true holiness which is a deep respect for a person's integrity. And that's what Christian culture should convey: As Children of the Most High, we live in a world that men have sold to sin where we stand as Children of Light.|
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.” said Jesus.
“In the world of men, each question brings up more questions. In the world of God, each question finds its answer and every problem that arises has its solution prepared from before the foundation of the world.”
“Why do you look for the living among the dead?” Luke 24.
“Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. “I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity.” Jeremiah 29:12-13
Since “God so loved the world that he sent his one true Son so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life”, for “while we were still sinners, Christ died for us”, then it is obvious that God loves and understands each human being much better than we do, and that he has a plan for their rescue. We who believe have become the body of Christ — his arms, his heart, his voice — here on Earth.
Rather than beg God to accede to our piecemeal requests, even if there is nothing wrong with that, let us understand that God already has a plan, and that by collaborating with our Heavenly Father by praying and declaring the new realities, we are going to contribute to “His will being done on Earth as in Heaven”. This attitude will earn us the full attention of “the angels, those ministering spirits sent out to serve (accompany, protect) those who are about to be saved”. Hebrews 1:14, Psalm 103:20
Receiving the Spirit of Jesus, also named the Holy Spirit, is the greatest gift that we can receive from God. When we submit our life to God and receive salvation, it is not to remain in passiveness. On the contrary, his Spirit will indwell us and start renewing our mind. He will lead us in all truth. He will give us a powerful prayer life. He will even give us new prayer languages to help us in the weakness of our flesh. We can experience drought, but the stream of God remains full of water. Speaking in those spiritual languages will build us up. It is the key to gaining spiritual power and dominion over sickness and any of the devil's means of oppression. It starts in a babble and turns into a roaring when needed. It is a language of love and intimacy with God, and a weapon of mass destruction against the forces of evil. All of God's people who are mighty at front use it extensively in their private life.
John Bevere — Different purposes of speaking in tongues.
• Al DIAZ — His very moving testimony. Al died during a surgery, then he went to heaven and met Jesus.
Dr Mary NEAL's amazing story.
She drowned and resuscitated.
John BURKE — studied nearly 1,000 near-death experiences.
He says, the stories of people who’ve come back will change how you see life forever!
• Jim WOODFORD — He died. Look What He Saw in Heaven !
• Laurie DITTO — I Found Myself in Hell. The Reason Why Will Surprise You.
I'm About to End My Life, and…
Tracy Leigh was a young girl when she was exposed to pornography and abused. The surrounding she grew up in brought a craving for sin. She eventually wanted to take her life. But then, a knock on the door…
Tamara LAROUX — If you are haunted by the thought of ending your life, watch Tamara Laroux's testimony. What she thought would put an end to her pain brought absolute horror. She suddenly became pain, she became fear, she became death… But as she went down the pit, God extended his hand to her.
The Tamara Laroux Story — How children can pick up wrong feelings about themselves when their parents don't love each other as they should.
Becky DVORAK — How God taught her about the spirit of death and how to defeat it.
Rare diseases, accidents, premature deaths and all kinds of mayhem are often the signs of the presence of a spirit of death. We can conquer it.
Betty DVORAK — What if you could defeat sickness by prophesying words of healing?
God loves the homosexuals the same way he loves the heterosexuals. Jesus never rebuked anyone for the motive that he or she was a sinner. The simple reason for that is that we were all sinners, even more those who considered themselves as righteous ! But Jesus said of himself that he was the God of Abraham, and therefore, the requirements he placed on us were no different than what the Scriptures had always said. What Jesus renewed is the motivation and the spirit in which we serve God, now based on the forgiveness of sins and the gift of the Holy Spirit. But that doesn't mean that God is endorsing all sexual behaviours, whether in a straight sex or same sex context. Assuming that we would not all be equal, some want to change the rules to allow those who feel different to express their embarrassing desires with legitimacy. Feeling different can indeed represent great suffering, and this should not leave anyone indifferent. Everyone should have the right to love, and the right to be loved, in good conscience. But rather than offering an oxygen mask to those who suffocate, shouldn't we rather make the air breathable for all? …
Why do we see a collapse of the commitment of marriage and a disruption of the bisexual understanding of relationships? My answer might surprise you : It is because we have lost sight of the model of which marriage is a representation. Marriage has always been by design, an earthly symbol reserved to the human race, representing our celestial union with our great immortal love, which is our God. In this process, the distance set between the missing parts, which see each other but, because of their differences, find sometimes difficult to come together and know how to cling with one another, becomes the catalyst for great transformations — this thought should console the waiting souls. When God says: “This is why Ish will leave father and mother to cling to Isha as to become one flesh”, this precept can be transposed to the world in which we have taken shape, and from which we will have to wean ourselves in order to marry the nature of Christ. Take away the guiding paradigm and the expression will take all imaginable forms. Why should we be faithful to a unique partner for whom we would be made, if ultimately we were evolved animals? The more evolved, the more we should be free from any bound. On a symbolic level, attraction to the same sex could be a temptation to escape this transformative quest by yielding to a narcissistic relationship. Some make the Bible say things that it does not say, others teach that the Bible asserts nothing and that everything is subject to interpretation. This is not true. The Scriptures could not be clearer : God has set a framework for human sexuality, just like for animals elsewhere, but the rules are not the same for all the beings He created. Everyone will agree that if God asks us to change, it is because we have the power to change. If we did not have the capacity to rebound and change our trajectory, we would not be human beings but instinctive beings. So why make people believe that they are born homosexual, when in fact they have the power to change? It is true that a change in an area that touches our innermost identity will require a substantial intervention. Thousands of people bear witness to the change that took place in them when they accepted Jesus as the new foundation of their life, and to how they recovered subsequently their true identity. The Holy Spirit carries within itself the perfect role model for every human being. And by the way, the gender for the word “Spirit of God” is both masculine and feminine in Hebrew (Ruach), and neuter in Greek (Pneuma).
Discovering God has reconciled me with my Femininity.
The environment in which we evolve can rub off on us and sometimes more than we would like, especially when as teenagers, we are looking for role models. Some will force themselves into a deviant path, while others might feel a deep discomfort in it.
Carlos Catari — an ex homosexual Testimony
“I had learned this mannerism in order to fit in the gay world. One day my Mum asked me : Carlos, if you hadn't been abused as a child, would you have become gay? That question made me think…”
John BEVERE — How God delivered me from Pornography.Let's be honest : porn is now everywhere and it has one of the most powerful grip on us once we have succumbed. Until we understand how God sees his children who are enslaved in the lie that this is love. Then we start condemning ourselves but we are unable to break free. All addictions have ill effects, but this addiction is particularly destructive of self confidence. This is certainly not unrelated to the epidemic of suicides that affects ministers amongst other people. Another side effect is untrustworthiness, responsible for the breaking apart of couples and families. The good news however is that it is easy to never lust again, once we have reached the point where our motives for repentance are right.
Don't buy the Lie that you can't Change.
The opposite of homosexuality is not heterosexuality, it is holiness. Living a holy sexual life means sometimes having no sexual life, or at least for a time. But it hasn't to be so. Gays and lesbians aren't born that way. Otherwise the countless testimonies of people who say that they were set free, would be lies. There is real hope.
“The beginning of a life of power is when we eventually start believing what we read, and are no longer satisfied with believing only what our experiences or that of others have allowed us to believe. If there are no miracles in churches, it could be because our theology is based, not on what the Word of God says, but on failure reports. By imagining Godly reasons to unsuccessfulness, we have devised a theology of disillusionment.”
Have you been told just as I have been taught that Paul's "thorn in the flesh" was an infirmity that God inflicted on him to prevent him from boasting? Or that this same Paul could not heal Trophim? That many sick people were not healed even by Jesus because they had some unbelief in their heart? These are prejudices among many more that die hard in the church. This other blog gives us a nice sample of the pseudo-doctrines that affect the church. They would be anecdotal if they did not outright destroy the promises of God! Forty years after the facts, I am still exasperated with this evangelical tradition which when I got my start, quite simply disarmed me! Our theology is upside down and we have to put it back in place, before tackling the subterfuges that we ourselves have developed in our hearts. Because if these pretexts for procrastination were able to convince us, it's also because they make our life so much easier.
What was that “thorn in the flesh” that Paul was afflicted with?
Paul, it is true, mentions in one of his letters that he had an illness. It seems that as he had reached a certain age, his eyesight deteriorated. No text explains this hypothesis but he mentions his large handwriting and the fact that if they had been able, some would have torn out their eyes and given them to him. Some believe that Paul was affected with partial blindness, a late sequel to his encounter with the glorified Christ on the road to Damascus, whose radiance had burned his eyes. But when he mentions this “thorn in the flesh” that he had to undergo with the almost permanent harassment of an angel of Satan, the Lord having answered to his supplications to remove him : “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness”, Paul certainly does not refer to his infirmity, or as some suggest, to a mysterious illness that God would have affected him with in order to preserve him from arrogance, and from which he could not heal. He does not think of hunger, cold and bareness which were often his lot during his adventurous life on land and at sea either. But when you read the story of his life, you realize that the revelation that this man got from God was so extraordinary — think of all the letters that he has left us and which are as enlightening as the Gospel itself, think of those pieces of cloth that Paul had touched and which healed the sick on whom they were applied—, that Satan must have assigned one of his best agents to accompany him in order to limit as much as possible the scope of his spiritual conquests. When Paul and Barnabas are in Lystra, some people are so impressed by their speech and by the miracles that the Holy Spirit does through them that they want to build two altars and offer them sacrifices. But the same day, these men suddenly come to their sense and they decide to stone the two apostles. Why? Because the angel of Satan who accompanied Paul had done his job of undermining and disinformation. Undergoing relentlessly the Jews' plots to assassinate him, the contradictions of the magicians, the opposition of the crowds, the lashes, the imprisonments, the disparagement of the church leaders, this war of attrition of the traditions and the law wanting to reinstate the teaching, the betrayals of the false believers and finally the sentence of the power : his life was certainly not a long, calm river. But as he writes in Romans 8: “In all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us”.
Healing Insight, with Art Thomas
Healing is simple, but it takes to have the right theology and the right motivations.
• Art THOMAS — Jesus deserves you praying for the sick. Miracle working is for everyone.
• Art THOMAS — 10 Things Jesus NEVER said about Healing. Jesus healed every single person that came to Him. Today's Church has complicated the healing ministry with all sorts of wrong theological concepts, excuses, self denial and mind gymnastics. Our poor results are due mostly to that “disappointmentology”.
• Art THOMAS — Art shares his own testimony, how he found forgiveness and freedom in Jesus, how he grasped his identity in Christ and how he got hold of the authority over sickness we have in Him.
• Art THOMAS — Who we are in the eyes of God is the reason why we should do what he asks from us.
Spiritual Hindrances Blocking Your Healing.
Sickness has many subtle ways to make friends of us. Becky Dvorak says we must sometimes recognize what is wrong in our thinking before we can heal ourselves.
The Last Reformation – The MoviesGod, in our days, is bringing back the simple truth contained in the Gospels and the Book of Acts, that is: Go into the whole world and share the good news. What is the good news? God is with us and he proves it by healing the sick, by kicking out demons and bringing the souls into intimacy with Him. This good news has the power to set us free from unbelief and to make us walk in a new lifestyle of faith.
• The Last Reformation IN GENEVA
Kingdom of God in Japan
The message of the cross is anything but comfortable and there is nothing self-flattering in Jesus' message. But when Christians accept to die to themselves in order to allow Jesus to touch people, to heal them and to set them free, their life suddenly takes on its true dimension. 2 Timothy 3:10-13
• KINGDOM OF GOD IN ITALY — Faith is for everyone.
• THE LAST REFORMATION INTERNATIONAL — We believe that the church is facing a new reformation !
• THE LAST REFORMATION — AND THE PIONEER SCHOOL COURSES
Pastor Curry Blake's early years, and now equipping the believers worldwide.
Brother Curry tells how he entered the Healing Ministry. “We never took NO for an answer”.
Dominion Life Now TelevisionDominion Life Now: As seen on a wide range of Television Networks. “Come back to the Word of God, and you will see that it works”.
Divine Healing Technician Training“Healing has been considered as something mystical that can't be taught or learned. But that's wrong. Jesus did mostly three things when he took his disciples with him : He taught, he preached and he healed. He taught about the Kingdom and he taught on relationship with the Father. When you understand how the Kingdom works and you have a relationship with the Father, you will operate in healing — it's that simple”.
Pastor Curry Blake's Bible teachingsI should perhaps hate the thought that one man got it all. But if you've been wandering through the speeches of countless preachers who say but do not demonstrate what they say, or who advocate new age views and values, give yourself another chance. The Bible based, and not theologically biased teachings of Curry Blake, are pragmatic and effective. Putting things straight and simple is sometimes all it takes to make them workable. “It's all in the Bible. People wait for fancy personal words, yet they have not even started to obey what Jesus already told us to do”.
Building Life TeamsChristians are not a bunch of individuals but they are a body. All the benefits of the Life in Christ are aimed at one thing: Building the House of God. If Jesus is the chief cornerstone rejected by men but chosen and precious for God, this house must be made of living bricks. The true sense of the word “ecclesia”, its power and governing purposes, need to be rediscovered. “Life teams are a place where you go to grow and where you grow to go into the world”.
• Curry BLAKE — Powerful Healing Prayer: By His stripes we were healed.
MORE TEACHINGS FROM CURRY BLAKE
Is Curry Blake coming to your area?
• Curry BLAKE — Going To or just going Through? We need vision. Not the “Get a dream and God will help you fulfil it” attitude, but get God's dream for your life. He is already working to get it fulfilled and whenever you get on track, you will see it being fulfilled.
• Curry BLAKE — The Spirit Is Our Real Us. Many people don't see results because they operate from the soul.
• Curry BLAKE — Releasing The Spirit Into Your Flesh. “People who are the most difficult to heal are church people, because they have heard so many times that Jesus can heal, but they have kept that knowledge at mind level”. • Other Videos from those contributors.
• Curry BLAKE — Faith is Your Servant. Another great practical message from brother Curry Blake, 2019.
• Curry BLAKE — Trust God To Back You Up.
• Curry BLAKE — Intimacy With the Holy Spirit 1.
• Curry BLAKE — Intimacy With the Holy Spirit 2.
• Curry BLAKE — Manifesting Christ.
• Curry BLAKE — Follow the Faith of the Faithful.
• Curry BLAKE — Light, Life & Love. Building character rather than arouse an emotional state.
• Curry BLAKE — The Spirit of Faith in Identification (versus the hype for anointings)
• Curry BLAKE — Structural Miracles. What can we expect from God? –Just anything. “May it be done onto you according to your faith”. No thing is impossible to God.
• Curry BLAKE — In this teaching, Curry Blake addresses some issues that tend to plague today's Church, like for instance the New Age doctrines that say that “there is something more”: need for additional baptisms, gifts or mantels and anointings required in addition to the gift of the Holy Ghost. He says that if you received the Holy Ghost, you have all that is required to accomplish what Jesus asks of you. What you need now is trust the Word of God and act accordingly.
• Curry BLAKE — In a marathon, wearing the appropriate shoes is essential if you want to cross the finish line. Why do our prayers have no result? Why are people not healed when we pray for them? The simple reason is that we are not persuaded that God wants, and that He always wants to heal, and we doubt even more than He can do it through our simple faith in Him. Curry Blake's teaching exposes some of the preconceived ideas, those theological “sacred cows” that prevent faith from being effective. He also points out the scriptural keys that will enable us to obtain a result. Curry Blake says he has not been praying for a sick person for over thirty years. Based on the New Testament principle that the Spirit of Jesus is healing and that his will is always to heal people, Christians must impose this will on sickness with faith and obstinacy. A theory that has been verified by the extraordinary results that can be obtained when it is applied. Curry's master words are: “Keep it simple, press on, and trust God for the results”.
• Curry BLAKE — Healing : Your Legal Right. According to Isaiah 53, our healing started the minute Jesus was tied on the whipping post. It was achieved when he was nailed to the cross. Anything we would ad to that or do to make it happen, is unbelief”.
• Curry BLAKE — Acknowledging What Is In You. Curry Blake not only tells you how to activate your faith, he actually takes you through the process. You will want to listen and do this message everyday.
• Curry BLAKE — God's Master Plan. Learn what you were made for and begin to live it out in your life.
• Curry BLAKE — He gave us His Word.
How To Use Your Imagination.From the Tower of Babel to the cursed fig tree, we see in the Bible that God has set our imagination as the vector for the things we ask or want. Pastor Mel Bond says that if ungodly people use it to realize their wicked plans, how much more the Christians should use their renewed imagination to bring forward the Kingdom of God.
• Mel BOND — “So that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete!” — One of God's great mysteries, is that Humans who represent the Lord Jesus Christ, are the best representations of God here on Earth.
• Mel BOND — Why the faith of Christians Doesn't Work.
• Mel BOND — No shouting nor crying, but powerful Healing Miracles through simple faith in Jesus.
• Tom LOUD — Healing the sick can be as simple as that.
• Tom LOUD — Authority to Heal — Praying for Healing Miracles.
• Pete CABRERA — Why People loose their Healing.
• Pete CABRERA — How to heal Yourself in Christ Jesus.
Christ Centred Healing SeminarIn this seminar, Roger Sapp talks on how he went from praying for the sick and seeing no results, to bringing Jesus' healing and watch Him do the work. He emphasizes the fact that healing is not “anointing dependent” as some would have us to believe, but that you simply have to trust Jesus and marvel. Another testimony of how thinking right will bring it right. (The sound problem at the beginning gets fixed after a while).
DISCLAIMER : ISN Network offers an open tribune to many guest speakers who for the most part are outstanding men and women of God with amazing stories to build our faith. However, due to the times of increasing New Age views and values creeping into the church, please exercise your discernment.
OK, now here's the other aspect. Everyone is beautiful, everyone is nice? You know its not that way. We have a good Jesus, a magnificent Jesus. But part of our apprenticeship is learning how to unmask the bad and the ugly.
Lolium temulentum. This name probably doesn't tell you much if you are not a farmer or a botanist. But the common name of the plant is probably more familiar : poison darnel or rye grass. Absorbed accidentally in the bread, the mould associated with the seed produces nausea and makes the subject stagger like a drunken man and in some cases causes death. (source: Wikipedia )
Matthew 13 - The parable of the tares sown among the wheat. But what in the world is Jesus talking about?
“Yes, my people perish for lack of knowledge, because you, the priests, have rejected knowledge.”
Hosea 4:6 .
Now, error is a wild grass that proliferates in the wastelands of knowledge. Daniel had predicted, for a distant time, that a religious revolution would bring notorious changes — words that are reported in Daniel 11. Jesus echoed this prediction when he warned us that once the gospel would have been announced to all nations, almost simultaneously, the despicable and desolate thing announced by the prophet Daniel would have “settled in the holy place”. Many agree on thinking that the future world government will sit for a short time in Jerusalem. But on another level : at the turn of this century, a prominent leader of the New Age movement has declared that within 20 years, most evangelical churches would have succumbed to spirits of the New Age.
It would be naïve to think that everything that looks like Christianity is true Christianity. Nowadays, we hear a lot about “new apostles”, “spiritual mantels”, “double portions anointing”, “soaking in the presence”, “seeking the glory”, “heavenly invasion”, “awakening” to whatever. A misplaced thirst for the supernatural drives thousands of Christians to places where they hope to get those additional “blessings”, from men who are the waterless fountains that Peter writes about. Protestantism and evangelical Christianity in general have been plagued by spiritual apathy for decades. And now that they realize there is more, they turn from the truth and go looking for what is missing to them in the worst possible place.
"I multiplied the experiments and I pulled out all the stops". The sentence is not taken from the book of the wisdom of Solomon, but it could have stood there, with in conclusion his famous sentence: "Vanity of vanities: everything is vanity". It rejoins the motto of the Jesuits: “The end justifies the means, but always for the greater glory of God!” Or even the Koranic verses inciting to lie and kill if that supports the progression of Islam. The central question becomes this: Is it religion that makes up believers, or is it believers that makes up religion? The sense of the question is crucial even if the question in itself makes no sense. What the Roman Catholics have done on the level of traditions by integrating into their organization the Roman Septemviri epulonum and by rehabilitating the worship of the mother goddess, or Queen of Heaven,—which are a resurgence of the Middle Eastern cults of the protective gods, the Baal, and of Astarte, — the Pentecostal movement Word of Faith did it on the plane of experience by integrating a Gnosticism proscribed by the apostles. You may have heard of the “Toronto Blessing”, the “Lakeland's Revival” or the “Bethel Church's Tunnel of Fire”. Under the inspiration of the spirits of the New Age, Christians went to the Hindu gurus to find spiritual powers that are as demonstrative as they are useless. Ultimately demonic, those spiritual influx are absolutely not a part of the heritage of the Christian faith.
This almost inextricable mixture of Christian truths and pagan spirituality is one of the most striking characteristics of the life of the church in the end times. These seeds of different nature, growing together in the same field and producing, which some good grain for the granary of God, which straw destined to fire, are precisely what Jesus tells us about in his parable of the tares. Throughout the Bible, God urges us to keep a faith that is pure and consistent with what Christ and his apostles have transmitted to us. However, since the beginning of our faith, we see a move, popular or from religious authorities, to combine old things with new things and to enrich our faith with a tradition, by seeking from other cultures elements supposed to bring complementarity. These manoeuvres are nothing else than the shenanigans of Satan to reclaim our faith. Any denial of a truth or addition of elements which are not acquired by the sacrificial death of Jesus on the cross, constitutes the denial of our faith. A story is found in the Bible, in chapter 10 of the book of Leviticus, which illustrates this point particularly well. Two of Aaron's sons had decided to give their worship an exotic dimension by bringing to the altar of perfumes, a foreign fire, that is to say a fire that did not come from the altar of sacrifices. Fire came out from the presence of the Lord and consumed them, and they died before the Lord. Jesus himself warned us: “When you will see these things, if you’re out in the field, don’t go back and get your coat!”. God's response will not take long. “As in the days of Sodom," Jesus tells us again.
The power and the miracles according to Jesus are not found in a particular anointing, nor in an atmosphere of signs and wonders, in electric tingling or in an outpouring of liquid love. But they are in the Truth, and it is undoubtedly there that we must seek what today is sorely lacking to the church. As a famous man of God whose name I forgot, said : God did not sow a son to reap servants, not even anointed ones. In reality, the blood shed on the cross allows us to be fully integrated into the family of God and we have no reason to go begging for the rest of our days in the courts of heaven for the breaking of generational curses that are supposed to hold us back, or to receive anointings and special powers, spiritual mantels, baptisms of fire, greater glory and that sort of nonsense invented by those who want to compartmentalize the Gospel in order to make it their business. I say it bluntly because we have to open our eyes on the manipulation. But to be able to make the inalienable inheritance which is ours prosper, we will have to undergo the education that God reserves for his sons, which consists mainly in taking the power on our sin habits, which are sometimes passed on to us.
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John the Baptist said that Jesus would come and that he would baptise us with the Holy Spirit and with fire. Not the fire of unrestlessness of the Kundalini of Bethel or of the Word of Faith movement, but the sacred fire which consumes in us the chaff which is this unhealthy agitation that carries us away and prevents us from being ourselves. What distinguishes Christianity from false religion is when the divine peace of Jesus comes resting on people who have died to themselves, and who now live for him by obeying the faith. Soon, God will raise an army of new Elias to confront the prophets of Baal. Their motivations will remain misunderstood, because they will refuse to embrace the synchretic religion that will sweep across the world and to which everyone will have subscribed thinking that it will bring peace to the Earth. Hated and put to death, they will nevertheless be the last bulwark of Truth in the face of the big deception. As the prophet Daniel said : They will act steadfast, because they will have known God. And God will prove them right.
“My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.” ”I write to you, dear children, because you know the Father. I write to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God lives in you, and you have overcome the evil one.” 1 John 2
• The KUNDALINI INVASION — How it Happened. Andrew Storm.
• Heidi BAKER — The drunken Delusion.
• Demonic revival spirits in Churches, versus the Holy Spirit — Our quest for the supernatural can lead us astray. Many Christians struggle in their life with God, because they need to be set free from evil spirits they got at church and to be filled with the genuine Holy Spirit.
• New Age Christianity in Church — Jesus Culture, Hillsong, TobyMac, Bethel Music
• Steven BANCARZ — A counterfeit Christianity is sweeping across churches. A survey indicates that 61% of all practicing Christians are now involved in this counterfeit in one way or another. Former online guru Steven Bancarz barely escaped the New Age deception that is quietly invading America. “Our culture is exchanging Truth for a lie”, he says. Also : What is New Age?
• Strange Fire Conference — What is happening to Christianity?
• Derek PRINCE — Religious Deception. “I believe that for one person that the devil deceived by atheism, there are thousands in hell whom he deceived by religion”. A most vital message.
• Personal Testimonies — “Swept up in the “Third Wave”, there is a deep sadness in me, a sorrow over wasted years and opportunities. I get angry with myself for having been deluded and so easily led into false doctrines and practices.”
• Testimonies of people who came out of apostate churches.
• New Age, Kundalini, Yoga, & Astral Projection In The Church.
• Eric BARGER — The Most Dangerous Cult.
• Best POPE Ever leads 1.2 billions Roman Catholics to Hell, because he proclaims a False and fatal Gospel.
NEW AGE CHRISTIANITY corrupting the Church — Hillsong, TobyMac, Bethel Music. Cast out the merchants from your temple.Our world needs good worship music, but not in the way it wants subliminal rock & roll music. The worship music that makes God happy is when you open your heart to your Heavenly Father and you become a living song, in your shower or while driving your car or doing your daily tasks or household chores – in fact anywhere any time. This will make you happy too, and it costs nothing!
BETHEL CHURCH: Incorporating New Age Mysticism, Spirit Guides, Messengers, New Outpouring, Spiritual Invasion, Healing Energy, Grave Sucking, etc.
I am not a member of the International Order of the Heresy Hunters. But when I saw, in a church that I attended, the weird way to say the least, some young people behaved after they went through the “School of the Supernatural” of the church of Bethel, I knew from the Holy Spirit that a drama with many ramifications was unfolding in the Christian world, affecting particularly the young people but not only. To see with my own eyes how Satan knew to possess these young people from my area while making them believe that they were filled with the Holy Spirit, has saddened me and made me indignant. Claiming a new kind of Pentecost, this movement, led by charismatic personalities like Bill Johnson, Kris Valotton, Heidi Baker, Ben Fitzgerald and others, clearly assumes the contributions of the New Age and leads thousands of young people into the emotional web of a form of Christian esotericism. Under the guise of a “New Apostolic Reformation” based on the controversial theology of C. Peter Wagner, they mix in an almost inextricable way, the genuine Christian concepts to others which are clearly anti-biblical. Former students bravely share some of the trends and practices going on at Bethel, a mega-church located in Redding, California.
With now millions of people following Bethel's teachings, the transition to apostasy actually affects an increasing number of churches around the world. It is heartbreaking to have to recommend abstaining from relationships with Christians who otherwise are nice people, and with the few churches that seem to be “alive”. But Jesus gave solemn warnings in his parable of the tares — Tares: those who in his church, come from another kind of seed. “He will send his angels to gather the tares before they are burned”. We must not forget the lessons of the past and how a nice guy named Jim Jones led a thousand of his followers to a tragic end. Bethel is a cult and puts forward another Jesus. The same reservation also concerns the gospel of the New Apostolic Reformation movement and all that is produced : books, teachings, worship music. We definitely live in fascinating times…
John Paul JACKSON
FROM BABYLON TO AMERICA — World History in Bible Prophecy.Sometimes, there is a reluctance to relay information because of some disagreement with those who provide it. Paul had a deep friendship with Christians from Galatia, and he saluted their quest for truth. He nevertheless held the mirror to them. “If righteousness comes through keeping the Law, then the suffering and death of Christ would have had no purpose.” In Hebrews 4, Paul also redefines the true meaning of “entering God's rest”. That being said, the study that I link here is so masterful and it answers so many important questions that I can only recommend it, if you take it with a grain of salt !
• Lester SUMRALL — A Man of Faith and Destiny.
• Lester SUMRALL — Don't forget the Pioneers of Faith.
• Lester SUMRALL — Understanding Alien Entities and dealing with Them.
• Campbell Mc ALPINE — Kindergarten Doctrines.
• Andrea Di MIGLIO — The key to demonstrating the life of Jesus is growing in what you already have.
• Jonathan CAHN — The Oracle
• Jonathan CAHN — The Mystery of what lies Ahead — 2019.
|Jonathan CAHN — Did you know that you were made for a Love story ?|
• Mike SHREVE — I was won from the New Age and Yoga, to Jesus, through Love.
• Lisa BEVERE — Lioness Arising.
• John BEVERE — Killing Kryptonite.
• John BEVERE — Hidden Power of Humility.
• Graeme WALSH — Freedom from sin and Generational curses.
|Dan SNEED — Lessons From A Rosebush. Dan was a young man when he prophesied great things over me. But I must admit that I never reached that place, mostly because I did not make my priority of what he is talking about in this lesson.|
• Dan SNEED — The Value of One.
• Dan SNEED — The Power of a New Identity. “It’s in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone.” Eph 1:11.
• Jamie GALLOWAY — Eyes To See. “God has given us a set of eyes to see, but we are trained to be sceptical. Start acknowledging what God is showing you, and wonder.”
• Krissy NELSON — From loneliness to Adoption : how she found her own Path.
• Işık ABLA — I was a suicide bomber Candidate, but I met Jesus and went from Hell to Love ! — Listen to what this lady has received.
|John Paul JACKSON — DREAMS & MYSTERIES. A remarkable series on understanding dreams and other mysteries, by late John Paul Jackson. Do we understand our dreams? To know that we are personally known of God is a life changing observation. It changed mine many years ago.|
• John Paul JACKSON — Understanding the realm of our warfare is essential to our safety. We are called to tear down strongholds in people's life and on earth, but battles against principalities in heaven are beyond our reach and must remain God's. Daniel prayed and fasted, but it is the Angels that took over the warfare in the sky.
• Robert MORRIS — From Dream to Destiny : How God prepares the Joseph's of this Age.
• Robert MORRIS — Could the spirit that drives my so called best friends be my worst enemy?
• James GOLL — Understanding who the Spirit of Jezebel is, how it attacks us, and how we can defeat it.
• Henry GRUVER — North Korea and the threat of EMP, or why and how we should pray for our leaders. Message given on April 6 2018, by a man who spent 6 hours in heaven.
• John Paul JACKSON — 10 Giants in our Lives.
• John Paul JACKSON — 10 Giants in our Lives.
• John Paul JACKSON — Prophetic Warnings to America and to the World.
• John Paul JACKSON — On Joni Table Talk : Unmasking the Jezebel Spirit.
• John Paul JACKSON — On Joni Table Talk : Unmasking the Absalom Spirit.
• Perry STONE — Hosts Jonathan Cahn and Joel Richardson. Must watch – prophetic events update.
• Perry STONE — The Coming Of Christ – What Are The Signs To Look For.
• Lisa GWINN — When a satanic high priestess faces the King of Kings.
• END TIMES Prophetic Conference 2016 — Sydney Australia. «Blessed be the meek for they will inherit the Earth». «But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfect harmony».
• LANCASTER Prophetic Conference 2016 — «The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a king who gave a wedding banquet for his son». A most inspired set of teachings to prepare the bride for the wedding.
• Clayton JENNINGS — Jesus and Peter.
Ken PETERS — I Saw The Tribulation.Ken Peters received a dream over 30 years ago. His dream gives clear direction and revelation of end-time world events, including the tribulation.
For instance, Isaiah predicted that Jesus would “have no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him”—that's for his first appearance. Well, the man of sin will be exactly the opposite : irresistible! Hear also what Ken saw, of what we thought should be the rapture.
• Bruce ALLEN with Sid ROTH — Move in the Supernatural Dimension of the Seventh Day.
• Bruce ALLEN with Sid ROTH — Supernatural Translocation and more … but for everyone!
• Bruce ALLEN — a Glimpse into The School of Translation
• Bruce ALLEN — The Season of Completion.
• Bruce ALLEN — The Jubilee of His Return.
• Bruce ALLEN — Releasing the Glory.
• Bruce ALLEN — The Third and the Seventh Day.
• Bruce ALLEN — How to know GOD Face to Face.
• Bruce ALLEN — Feast of Tabernacles : Move out of your role and step into the Character of Jesus.
Derek PRINCE — An End Times Life Saver.“And they have conquered him by means of the blood of the Lamb and by the utterance of their testimony” (Revelation 12:11). Teaching on how To Apply The Blood in the end time conflict. We overcome, when we testify personally of what the Word of God says the blood of Jesus does for us.
• Derek PRINCE — Invisible Barriers to Healing.
• Derek PRINCE — When You Fast (not if).
• Derek PRINCE — Religious Deception. “I believe that for one person that the devil deceived by atheism, there are thousands in hell whom he deceived by religion”. A most vital message.
Neville JOHNSON — The Man who could see Beyond what Eyes see.I only spent a year and a half altogether down under but I feel sometimes like an Aussie expat. For several reasons, my soul is tied forever to these islands. At the start of my Christian walk, a Tasmanian former salvation army officer—Tony Fitzgerald—allowed me to be healed by Jesus from a back injury, and that caught my whole attention on Jesus. Then, two fine New Zealand pastors—Ken Wright and Tom Marshall—put in me some wisdom and freed me from demons of fear (I wished those men were still around…). Lately I've been enlightened by Neville Jonhson's delightful talks. Neville has rejoined His Lord in September 2019.
• Neville JOHNSON — The four faces of Jesus for the end times.
• Neville JOHNSON — Yom Kippur 2014, a Cut-Off Date in God's time line. Learn now to walk in His Presence and Peace.
• Resurrection of the USA — E-Booklet by Joe Sweet : A WORD OF HOPE from his prophetic dreams. Prospering in the Midst of Chaos and Destruction. “I also dedicate this book to people everywhere who God loves with an everlasting love. It is my hope that the words on these pages will be a warning that will draw the reader closer to the Lord Jesus Christ and prepare each one to prosper and shine in the days that are now upon us”.
• Sid ROTH and Gary KAH — Must watch ! Antichrist Exposed. End Time Antichrist System.
• Walid SHOEBAT — From Terror to Peace.
• Walid SHOEBAT — What Muslims should know: The Mystery of Babylon the great!
• The LYN LEAHZ channel — When conspiracy becomes reality. A genuine love for Jesus and a thorough quest for truth.
Sadhu Sundar SELVARAJ — Prophetic Word for Australia (and beyond).I wished that we could elude some aspects of our confrontation with the world's reality. Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj is undoubtedly a Saint and a Prophet.
• Sadhu Sundar SELVARAJ — Only True Living God.
• Joe SWEET and Sadhu Sundar SELVARAJ — The Destiny of USA.
• Sadhu Sundar SELVARAJ — Don't bring your shopping list to the Lord, rather bring yourself and then He shall give you for your heart's needs and desires.
• Hank KUNNEMAN — Promote the good ! The Time is to harvest, for there is a future for those who fear the Lord.
• Hank KUNNEMAN — The wind of God in your mouth.
• David WILKERSON — In one hour, everything is going to change.
• Oral ROBERTS — Five things God has shown me will shortly come to pass.
No man is right before God. But some men have a heart after God, and that means that when the wind of the righteousness of God blows, they lean into the wind and they don't stand against it. David wasn't to be the Messiah of Israel. Nevertheless, God saw in this courageous young man, his servant who would dedicate himself to pursuing the truth for the good of his people, and who would stand against a trend for bringing Baal worship to the country — today we could say : “lobby the White House through New Age advisers to question the legitimacy of deep seated religious beliefs in order to change the laws”. David was a mere mortal and he committed some shameful acts. What if the number one would send a valuable general to the butchery in order to get his wife? This is what David did. But he humbled himself and stood up again, having learned from his mistakes. Through his battles, he set Israel free from its enemies from within and out, and restored the land in it's role of a respected leading nation. King Solomon surfed on the prosperity and peace that his father had brought back to Israel by travailing on his knees.
• Donald TRUMP interview 1980 — “America has a great potential, but unfortunately the most capable people are afraid of politics and are not running for office”.
• Kim CLEMENT — Trump Prophecies. Amazingly accurate today.
Kim Clement might have been controversial as a person and due to his link with the NAR. But this prophecy given for parts in 2014 and in 2007, is stunning.
• Donald TRUMP — “Politicians are all talk—no action”. Do you remember Father Pierre-René Monnier's fable? It was about a rough, barking but loyal dog, and a sweet-eyed flattering and treacherous pussy-cat…
Jonathan KAHN — THE PARADIGMAn understanding of today's political course pulled from an ancient paradigm. Discover how recent American Presidents fit in it.
• Jonathan CAHN — Stunning Revelation of President Trump, in the Bible!
• Sadhu Sundar SELVARAJ — President Trump Prayer Bulletin from Bro Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj, Nov 18-2018.
|Film – The Gospel of John (Multilingual)
This is a movie performed by talented actors. The narration is however faithful to the Gospel of John. Available in many languages.
|Search and read the Bible in any language, and much more.|
|Listen to the Bible, also in English.|
|Healing Miracles for Your Family
Jesus wants your family members to be healed. In this book, Missionary-evangelist Art Thomas teaches you how to overcome the unique difficulties of ministering healing to your family and gives practical solutions for helping your loved one pursue and experience a healing miracle.
|Gazing Into Glory Study Guide
This study guide is designed for Christians of any background. Its purpose is to encourage us to reach a greater level of spirituality and help us apply the principles of Gazing into Glory, moving from logos head knowledge to rhema heart experience. Bruce Allen emphasizes that to “gaze into glory” is not just for a select few, but for every child of God. He provides clear instruction on how to “get there.”
|Moving Supernaturally for the Purposes of God
Translation by Faith…Just the phrase alone stirs up images of God doing the most extraordinary things through His people! Imagine servants of God moving supernaturally across time, the Earth and the Heavens for the purposes of God. The Bible indicates that Enoch, Elijah, Philip and John as well as many others have allowed God to use them in this way to have divine appointments and accomplish His plan ! In these last days, God is moving people all over the Earth supernaturally for the cause of the Gospel…
|They Thought for Themselves: Ten Amazing Jews
What is the connection among those people? How did they end up in the same book? Atheist - Holocaust Survivor - Concert Pianist - Media Executive - Ph.D. : They all defied the status quo and thought for themselves. They dared to explore and confront the forbidden. The result? Everything in their lives changed for the better ! Author Sid Roth was instructed in a dream to find and interview people who had broken through the mould of their previous experiences to achieve their destiny.
Goddelijke genezing (DHT) - Curry Blake - Nederlandse ondertiteling.
The Last Reformation – THE MOVIES
God, in our days, is bringing back the simple truth of the Gospels and the Book of Acts, that is: Go in the whole world and share the good news. What is the good news? God is with us and he proves it by healing the sick, kicking out demons and bringing the souls into intimacy with Him. This reality has the power to set us free from unbelief and to walk in a new lifestyle of faith daily.
• Samira — Van Islam naar Jezus
• HEALING MINISTRIES — Boża wizja mojego życia, Curry Blake, uzdrowienie i więcej.
• JEZUS — Cały film Polski lektor
• TLR — Miracles in Poland.
• TLR — Playlist auf Deutsch
• TLR courses — auf Deutsch
• Arthur BURK — Gottes Sinn für Nationen
• Curry BLAKE — In einem Marathon, das Tragen der geeignete Schuhe ist wichtig wenn Sie die Ziellinie überqueren möchten. Warum haben unsere Gebete kein Ergebnis? Warum sind die Menschen nicht geheilt wenn wir beten? Der einfache Grund ist, dass wir nicht überzeugt sind, dass Gott will, und dass er immer heilen will, und wir bezweifeln noch mehr dass er will es tun durch unseren einfachen Glauben. Curry Blakes Lehre enthüllt einige der vorgefassten Ideen oder theologischen “heiligen Kühe", die den Glauben daran hindern, zu handeln, und weist auch auf die biblischen Schlüssel hin, die es uns ermöglichen, ein Ergebnis zu erzielen. Ausgehend von dem neutestamentlichen Prinzip dass Jesu Geist ist die Heilung, und seine Wille ist immer den Menschen zu heilen, der Christ muss diesen Willen auf die Krankheit mit Glauben und Hartnäckigkeit auferlegen. Eine Theorie, die durch die außerordentlichen Ergebnisse bestätigt wird, dass ihre Anwendung es ermöglicht, zu erhalten.
• Curry BLAKE— D.E.N.K.-Seminar in Bramsche mit Curry Blake - Mai 2017
• Bruce D. ALLEN — Generation seiner Herrlichkeit. Audio Mp3
• Die letzte Reformation — Warnung vor falschen Geistern, die sich in die Kirche einschleichen.
• Art THOMAS — Dios desea sanarte, Recibe tu Sanidad!!!
• Curry BLAKE — Formación de Técnicos en Divina Curación con traducción al Español.
• Curry BLAKE — En un maratón, usar zapatos apropiados es mui importante si quiere cruzar la línea de meta. ¿Por qué nuestras oraciones no tienen un resultado? ¿Por qué las personas no se curan cuando oramos por ellas? La simple razón es que no estamos convencidos de que Dios quiere, y que Él siempre sanará, y dudaremos aún más de lo que Él hará por nuestra fe sencilla. Las enseñanzas de Curry Blake revelan algunas de las ideas preconcebidas o “vacas sagradas” teológicas, que impiden que la fe actúe y también resalta las claves bíblicas que nos permiten lograr un resultado. Partiendo del principio del Nuevo Testamento que el espíritu de Jesús está sanando, y su voluntad es siempre sanar al hombre, el cristiano debe imponer esta voluntad a la enfermedad con fe y tenacidad. Una teoría que se confirma por los extraordinarios resultados que su aplicación hace posible obtener.
Carlos Catari ex homosexual Testimonio Español
La razón por la que muchos cristianos jóvenes encuentran sus vidas deplorables es porque aceptaron a Jesús como Salvador, pero no como Señor.
Pensamientos morbosos: Qué hacer — Carlos Catari ExGay
Espero les sea de bendición, porque sé que este tema de los pensamientos morbosos es muy presente en muchas personas.
• Curry BLAKE — Criado para Domínio, Parte 1 - Divine Healing Technician Training with Portuguese translation.
• John BEVERE — Liberado do Pecado
• John BEVERE — Bom ou Deus?
He who is the faithful witness to all these things says, “Yes, I am coming promptly!”
Amen! Come, Lord Jesus! (Revelation 22:20)